Our Products & Services
- NanoDirect’s new silver nanowire product line, called Direct Silver™, can be used in highly conductive and highly transparent electronic inks and coatings for printed and flexible electronics. Read more in our Direct Silver datasheet.
- NanoDirect’s expertise and technology enables customers to provide a full range of printed and flexible electronics solutions. These include materials for fabricating flexible displays and touch screens, sensors, RFID tags, wearables and IOT hardware.
- Printable and Flexible electronics are the next generation of consumer hardware.
- NanoDirect’s technology and expertise is a cost-effective way to improve your products and reach the market faster.
Purification Process Technology
- NanoDirect has developed proprietary core technologies which enable cost effective and continuous refinement of nanoparticles to commercial purity and uniformity standards.
- Processes developed at NanoDirect enable the high quality, low cost production of next generation nanoparticle-based electronic inks that feature increased performance and reliability.
- These processes can be applied to refine a wide variety of nanoparticle-based suspensions including those based on silver, carbon and copper.
- Our technology provides customers with a competitive advantage over current technologies on cost, purity and scalable output.
- NanoDirect’s materials science and characterization expertise assures your products and materials meet or exceed industry standards.
- NanoDirect has SEM, TEM, AFM and optical microscopy capabilities for high accuracy imaging of nanoparticle, printed and flexible electronic materials.
- We also have access to a full suite of compositional analysis equipment including XRD, XPS, EDS, UV-VIS-NIR and Raman Spectroscopy.
- These capabilities allow us to characterize our customers’ materials, evaluate any critical fabrication barriers and recommend improvements to accelerate our customers to commercial production.
- NanoDirect is focused on partnering with key industry leaders to scale the process to meet commercial production levels and cost points.
- The NanoDirect team features over 40 years of combined experience in materials and chemical formulations and development.